Kal Tire stocks batteries for your car, SUV, truck, RV, boat, commercial and farm vehicles.Find a Location
Our free battery check will tell you if you need one. And if you do, a Kal Tire technician will be sure you get the correct battery for you and your vehicle.
• The average life of an automotive battery is 4-5 years.
• If your vehicle is having troubles turning over or if it doesn't start you may need a new battery.
• Excessive heat accelerates chemical activity and creates internal corrosion causing permanent power loss.
• Excessive cold puts stress on the battery.
• Making sure that you have a healthy battery will prolong its life cycle.
A car battery provides the life force your vehicle needs to operate. Read more.
You cross your fingers and whisper a prayer under misty breath as you turn the key in a cold parking lot. Read more.