Kal Tire stocks batteries for your car, SUV, truck, RV, boat, commercial and farm vehicles.Find a Location
Our free battery check will tell you if you need one. And if you do, a Kal Tire technician will be sure you get the correct battery for you and your vehicle.
• The average life of an automotive battery is 4-5 years.
• If your vehicle is having troubles turning over or if it doesn't start you may need a new battery.
• Excessive heat accelerates chemical activity and creates internal corrosion causing permanent power loss.
• Excessive cold puts stress on the battery.
• Making sure that you have a healthy battery will prolong its life cycle.
A car battery provides the life force your vehicle needs to operate.Read more >
You cross your fingers and whisper a prayer under misty breath as you turn the key in a cold parking lot.Read more >
BATTERY WARRANTY: Kal Tire warrants to the original purchaser that the battery is free of defects in materials and workmanship, will function properly when its size and capacity is equal to or exceeds the manufacturer’s recommended size and capacity for the vehicle in which it is installed. Learn More >