Keeping Canada's communities rolling.
With a gift certificate valid for a set of tires to be used for your organization's vehicle or fundraising activities, Kal's Tires for Good program helps your charity or non-profit organization drive positive change in our communities.
Wherever we have a store, we have teams that can’t wait to help make a difference by putting our tires to work for your organization.
Tires for Good recipients receive a Kal Tire gift certificate that can be used:
• to purchase tires for your operational vehicles, or
• for fundraising in a raffle or auction as part of a beautiful gift basket provided by Kal Tire
• Registered Canadian charities and non-profit organizations in the provinces and territories where we do business (this excludes the Atlantic provinces and Nunavut).
• Organizations whose work impacts the community-at-large, with priority given to funding the health and wellness of people in need; education and training for disadvantaged youth; environmental sustainability; arts and culture for the young; and animal welfare.
• Local causes with direct benefit to citizens in the region from which you are applying (as opposed to supporting a national campaign or research).
• Tires for Good does not support for-profit, religious or political organizations, or initiatives with limited access or benefits to the community-at-large.
Applications are accepted from early January until August 31st each year. To apply, please complete the Tires for Good digital application form (a link to the digital application will be provided on this webpage from early January to the end of August).
Applications are reviewed on a monthly basis and a limited number of Tires for Good gift certificates are awarded each month, until the end of August. Successful applicants will be notified within 4-8 weeks of their application date.
Thank you for your interest in Tires for Good and we look forward to receiving your application! For updates on Kal Tire’s community giving programs, follow @KalTire on all major social media platforms.