Keeping Canada's communities rolling.
With a gift certificate valid for a set of tires to be used for your organization's vehicle or fundraising activities, Kal's Tires for Good program helps your charity or non-profit organization drive positive change in our communities.
Wherever we have a store, we have teams that can’t wait to help make a difference by putting our tires to work for your organization.
Tires for Good recipients receive a Kal Tire gift certificate that can be used:
• to purchase tires for your operational vehicles, or
• for fundraising in a raffle or auction as part of a beautiful gift basket provided by Kal Tire
• Registered Canadian charities and non-profit organizations in the provinces and territories where we do business (this excludes the Atlantic provinces and Nunavut).
• Organizations whose work impacts the community-at-large, with priority given to funding the health and wellness of people in need; education and training for disadvantaged youth; environmental sustainability; arts and culture for the young; and animal welfare.
• Local causes with direct benefit to citizens in the region from which you are applying (as opposed to supporting a national campaign or research).
• Tires for Good does not support for-profit, religious or political organizations, or initiatives with limited access or benefits to the community-at-large.
Click here to access the 2021 online application form. Applications for Tires for Good will be accepted until August 31, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on a monthly basis and from January to September we will award a limited number of Tires for Good gift certificates each month. Successful applicants will be notified within 4-8 weeks of their application date.