Keeping Canada's communities rolling.
With a gift certificate valid for a set of tires to be used for your organization's vehicle or fundraising activities, Kal's Tires for Good program helps your charity or non-profit organization drive positive change in our communities.
Wherever we have a store, we have teams that can’t wait to help make a difference by putting our tires to work for your organization.
Tires for Good recipients receive a Kal Tire gift certificate that can be used:
• to purchase tires for your operational vehicles, or
• for fundraising in a raffle or auction as part of a beautiful gift basket provided by Kal Tire
• Registered Canadian charities and non-profit organizations in the regions where we do business. Click here to see our locations.
• Organizations whose work impacts the community-at-large, with priority given to funding the health and wellness of people in need; education and training for disadvantaged youth; local environmental sustainability efforts; and arts and culture for the young.
• Local causes with direct benefit to citizens in the region from which you are applying (as opposed to supporting a national campaign or research).
Tires for Good does not support for-profit, religious or political organizations, or initiatives with limited access or impacts to the community at large.
Tires for Good is temporarily closed for applications. Please check back in a bit.