Keeping Canada's communities rolling.
With a gift certificate valid for a set of tires to be used for your organization's vehicle or fundraising activities, Kal's Tires for Good program helps your charity or non-profit organization drive positive change in our communities.
Wherever we have a store, we have teams that can’t wait to help make a difference by putting our tires to work for your organization.
Tires for Good recipients receive a Kal Tire gift certificate that can be used:
• to purchase tires for your operational vehicles, or
• for fundraising in a raffle or auction as part of a beautiful gift basket provided by Kal Tire
• Registered Canadian charities and non-profit organizations in the regions where we do business. Click here to see our locations.
• Organizations whose work impacts the community-at-large, with priority given to funding the health and wellness of people in need; education and training for disadvantaged youth; local environmental sustainability efforts; and arts and culture for the young.
• Local causes with direct benefit to citizens in the region from which you are applying (as opposed to supporting a national campaign or research).
Tires for Good does not support for-profit, religious or political organizations, or initiatives with limited access or impacts to the community at large.
Tires for Good certificates will be awarded on a monthly first-come-first-served basis. Complete the online application form before the end of the month to ensure your application is included in the subsequent month’s review period (e.g. all February applications will be reviewed in early March).
Tires for Good allows us to support our communities with the product we know and love (tires!) and foster meaningful relationships along the way.
The terms associated with the Tires for Good certificates can be found at the top of the digital application form.Apply now