Keeping Canada's communities rolling.
With a gift certificate valid for a set of tires to be used for your organization's vehicle or fundraising activities, Kal's Tires for Good program helps your charity or non-profit organization drive positive change in our communities.
Wherever we have a store, we have teams that can’t wait to help make a difference by putting our tires to work for your organization.
Tires for Good recipients receive a Kal Tire gift certificate that can be used:
• to purchase tires for your operational vehicles, or
• for fundraising in a raffle or auction as part of a beautiful gift basket provided by Kal Tire
• Registered Canadian charities and non-profit organizations in the provinces and territories where we do business (this excludes the PEI and Nunavut).
• Organizations whose work impacts the community-at-large, with priority given to funding the health and wellness of people in need; education and training for disadvantaged youth; environmental sustainability; arts and culture for the young; and animal welfare.
• Local causes with direct benefit to citizens in the region from which you are applying (as opposed to supporting a national campaign or research).
• Tires for Good does not support for-profit, religious or political organizations, or initiatives with limited access or benefits to the community-at-large.
We welcome you to apply for a Tires for Good gift! Applications for Tires for Good are NOW OPEN from the first week of January to August 31.
For updates on Kal Tire’s community giving programs, follow @KalTire on all major social media platforms.
We invite Canadian non-profit organizations, schools, First Nations, municipalities to apply for Kal’s RePlay Fund, which provides funding and resources to build a more inclusive community.
Habitat for Humanity Red Deer received the Tires for Good gift to install new tires on their work truck.
Elevation Outdoors is able to continue working with youth in sports with the Tires for Good gift.
NexusBC incentivized their volunteers by offering the Tires for Good gift as a prize for their organization’s drivers to win.