We appreciate your interest in our Automotive Technician position. Unfortunately, the position has closed. Please visit www.kaltire.com/opportunities to explore our current career opportunities.
We currently have an opening for an Automotive Technician. This position involves working in a fast paced retail environment with a focus on front end, brakes, shocks, wheel alignment and vehicle maintenace. Wheel alignment and under-car experience an asset.
- Hold a provincially recognized trade’s ticket
- Inspect, diagnose, adjust, service, and repair a wide variety of vehicles
- Assist in identifying potential mechanical sales with team members
- Promote a team spirit
- Interested applicants should be motivated, have strong interpersonal skills, and want to provide excellent customer service
- Contributes to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace
- Supply and maintain personal tools
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, employees share in a company-wide profit sharing plan that recognizes individual and team contributions
With over 220 locations, Kal Tire is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada. Our business philosophy centers on exceeding our customers’ expectations and relies on our entrepreneurial team members to provide exceptional customer service.Posting Opens: July 21, 2010Posting Deadline: August 30, 2010