Canada’s home for All-weather tires
All-weather tires are an excellent choice for many Canadian drivers. They’re long-lasting and designed for year-round use. They deliver the safety of a designated winter tire with the stability and handling of a summer tire. And maybe most importantly, as a year-round tire, they eliminate the hassle of storing and maintaining a second set of tires.
The BEST selection of All-weather tires, available exclusively at Kal Tire.
Why All-weather Tires?
All-weather tires are gaining traction in North American cities, where urban drivers are discovering they need the safety of a winter tire without the hassle of storing and installing a second set of tires.
One Tire for All Canadian Weather Conditions
- Safe, reliable year-round performance
- Maintains grip and control in winter conditions and stability and handling at high speeds on dry summer roads
- Dubbed the winter tire you can use all year long by Consumer Reports
Severe Service Designation
- Carries the severe service designation for use in severe winter conditions including ice, slush or snow.
- Open tread pattern pushes away ice and snow to maintain contact with the road
A Great Choice for City Drivers
- The safety of a winter tire without the hassle of storing and installing a second set of tires each winter and spring
- Slush edges and polished grooves push away snow and water for grip in slushy conditions (the second-most dangerous driving condition and common in cities)
Long-Lasting Grip and Performance
- Rubber compound stays soft below 7º C to maintain grip but doesn’t wear prematurely in warm summer temperatures
- High resistance to tearing and regular wear making it a long-lasting tire. In many sizes carries a tread life warranty of up to 100,000 km (check kaltire.com/shop for details)
- Sturdy and responsive tread design
Compare All-weather, All-season and Winter tires.