Kal Tire uses quality Monroe shocks and struts.
Our preventive check-ups report the condition of your shocks and struts.
Using a system of green, yellow and red indicators. A check mark in the green shows your shocks or struts are good, yellow indicates replacement needed soon, and red indicates to you your shocks and struts should be replaced.
"SHOCKING" QUICK FACTS:
- Shocks and struts affect the safe operation of your vehicle.
- New shocks and struts prevent premature wear on your suspension components.
- Shocks and struts help keep your vehicle's tire in firm contact with the road. Worn shocks and struts can result in excessive bounce (wheel hop), lessening the driver's control and braking ability.
- A vehicle with just one degraded shock could increase stopping distance up to 3 metres.*
- Shock absorbers can't be repaired. They are sealed units which must be replaced when they fail.
Now that you've got the facts, wouldn't you agree that shocks and struts provide more than just a comfortable ride? For more information on Monroe products and to check whether your vehicle is showing symptoms of worn shocks and struts, click here.
*A tests performed on dry, bumpy surface, comparing vehicles equipped with Monroe Sensa-Trac shock absorbers three new and one 50 percent degraded original equipment shock. Results may vary by vehicle, driver ability, and driving conditions.